One of the framers of the 1987 Constitution on Friday expressed apprehensions that the new Anti-Terror bill would give government further discretionary powers that could lead to more cases of human rights violations.
- 1987 Constitution framer says anti-terror bill prone to abuse ABS-CBN News
- Duterte’s chief legal counsel recommends signing of anti-terror bill INQUIRER.net
- Philippine Activists Protest Anti-Terror Law Despite Threats The New York Times
- [OPINION] Independence in a time of terror Rappler
- Lucy Torres-Gomez: Terrorists ‘literally having more fun in PH’ INQUIRER.net