Batanes and Babuyan Islands remained under Tropical Cyclone Wind Signal No. 1 late Thursday morning as Typhoon Fabian maintained its strength and moved slowly west southwestward, PAGASA said in its 11 a.m. bulletin.
- 2 areas still under Signal No. 1 as Fabian maintains strength – GMA News Online
- Signal No. 1 raised due to Typhoon Fabian; monsoon rain not over – Rappler
- Signal no. 1 raised over Batanes, Babuyan Islands due to Typhoon Fabian – ABS-CBN News
- Signal No. 1 up over Batanes, Babuyan as Fabian turns southwestward over Philippine Sea – GMA News Online
- ‘Fabian’ maintains strength; typhoon-induced ‘habagat’ to still dump rain over NCR, parts of Luzon – INQUIRER.net