The COVID-19 pandemic rendered more Filipinos jobless in April, with the Philippine Statistics Authority reporting an all-time high 7.3 million unemployed adults in the country.
- 7.3 million Filipinos jobless in April amid COVID-19 pandemic – PSA CNN Philippines
- Jobless Filipinos balloon to 7.3 million in April as unemployment soars in lockdown ABS-CBN News
- Amid ECQ, ‘record-high’ unemployment rate of 17.7% posted in April INQUIRER.net
- Unemployment soared record-high with 7.3M jobless last April —PSA GMA News
- Inflation slows to 2.1% in May 2020 Rappler