President Donald Trump addressed the unrest over the death of George Floyd during his remarks at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- A serious divide exists among Trump advisers over how to address nights of protests and riots in US after Floyd’s death CNN
- LA Mayor Garcetti calls for National Guard help: ‘This is no longer a protest. This is destruction’ Fox News
- Shocking moment Dallas rioters hurl ROCKS at ‘store owner who tried to defend shop with a sword’ Daily Mail
- The Observer view on the killing of George Floyd The Guardian
- George Floyd protests spread nationwide: Live updates CNN