ABS-CBN Holdings is a ‘legitimate’ company and the transfer of ABS-CBN Broadcasting shares to the holdings firm was not done to commit fraud or to avoid responsibility, its legal counsel said Monday.
- ABS-CBN Holdings ‘legitimate,’ not used to commit fraud: lawyer ABS-CBN News
- House hearing on ABS-CBN franchise renewal Rappler
- House to probe ‘condoned’ loans of ABS-CBN Corp. from DBP INQUIRER.net
- House to quiz DBP over ‘condoned’ Lopez firms’ loans ABS-CBN News
- Solon suggests probing PDRs of other major broadcasting networks INQUIRER.net