Embattled broadcast giant ABS-CBN said it is willing to comply with the order of the court, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), or Congress if any of them disallows the use of Philippine Depositary Receipts (PDRs) in all companies in the media industry.
- ABS-CBN willing to comply if use of PDRs disallowed in all of media industry —chief GMA News
- LIVE: House lawmakers discuss ABS-CBN PDRs in 5th franchise hearing ABS-CBN News
- PDR holders have no rights of ownership in ABS-CBN Broadcasting, legal counsel explains INQUIRER.net
- ‘PDR holders can’t own ABS-CBN’ – The Manila Times The Manila Times
- ABS-CBN’s PDR holders have no rights to own, manage network Rappler