The company, which relies on young black consumers, released an anti-racism statement on social media but shut its U.S. outlets because of protests across the country.
- Adidas Voices Solidarity While Closing Its Stores The New York Times
- The right way for companies to weigh in on racism, according to experts CNBC
- How brands should respond to protests and rising racial tensions AdAge.com
- Brands speak out on racism, and it all looks the same Fast Company
- Brands show solidarity with George Floyd protests, but can they contribute to real change? The Drum