Ali Jassim, a close business associate of the billionaire who owns Manchester City, is serving as a broker in Saudi Arabia’s efforts to buy the Premier League team Newcastle United.
- Adviser to Manchester City Owner Has Role in Newcastle Sale The New York Times
- Premier League returns but at Newcastle everything has stopped The Guardian
- Premier League needs to make up its mind on Newcastle United Coming Home Newcastle
- Newcastle takeover headlines as World Trade Organisation responds to questions over piracy report Chronicle Live
- Newcastle United and life under lockdown : ‘The dog has never been fitter or more content’ The Mag