After stores were looted and police cruisers went up in flames from New York to Los Angeles, national African-American leaders on Monday have begun speaking out against the violent outbursts that have accompanied the initially peaceful protests following the death of George Floyd.
- African-American leaders denounce looting and vandalism after unrest following George Floyd death Fox News
- George Floyd’s death prompts huge protest in London CBS News
- Brands Weigh In on National Protests Over Police Brutality The New York Times
- Black Lives Matter group plans peaceful protest in Riverside Park Kamloops This Week
- Nationwide protests for George Floyd ABC News