The county curfew order is effective beginning June 1, and will be in effect from 8 p.m. each night until 5 a.m. the following day, until June 5.
- Alameda County issues countywide curfew The Mercury News
- Alameda County issues weeklong nightly curfew to quell unrest Pleasanton Weekly
- George Floyd protests: sometimes peaceful, sometimes violent. Which is right? The Mercury News
- Bay Area protest updates: Police shoot break-in suspect in Vallejo SFGate
- Oakland, San Leandro Report Widespread Looting, Opd Makes 60 Arrests SFGate