Amazon’s Sports and Outdoors category showed pepper spray as the top-selling item, while a rechargeable taser was listed at No.44, illustrating that consumers are buying self-defense items amid protests that have turned violent in some areas of the country.
- Amazon sees surging sales of pepper spray, Black Lives Matter merch CNBC
- George Floyd Reverberates Globally: Thousands Protest In Germany, U.K., New Zealand NPR
- ‘Stop making everything about you’: Billie Eilish denounces ‘All Lives Matter’ cause NBC News
- George Floyd death: Liverpool footballers ‘take a knee’ Al Jazeera English
- Liverpool, Manchester United players show support for George Floyd protests Fox News