More than 40 million people have filed first-time jobless claims since the coronavirus pandemic forced the US economy to shut down in March.
- American spending collapsed by a record 13.6% in April CNN
- Consumer Spending Fell a Record 13.6% in April The Wall Street Journal
- Consumer spending drops 13.6% in April, incomes rise 10.5% MarketWatch
- Coronavirus depresses U.S. consumer spending in April Reuters
- Breaking: US Personal Spending plunged by 13.6% in April FXStreet
- View Full Coverage on Google News