The US unemployment rate surprisingly fell to 13.3% in May, as the economy gained 2.5 million jobs. CNN’s Christine Romans reports.
- America’s unemployment rate falls to 13.3% as economy posts surprise job gains CNN
- Jobless claims, total unemployment level worse than expected CNBC
- Another 1.88 million Americans file for unemployment benefits exceeding estimates Yahoo Finance
- The U.S. economic slide is likely bottoming out, but a recovery could take years The Washington Post
- I Guess The Economy Could Be Worse? Forbes