CEBU CITY, Philippines – Supply of medical oxygen in Cebu remains stable, local officials said.
The Department of Health in Central Visayas (DOH-7) assured the public that there is no shortage of
- Amid rise in demand, Cebu’s supply of medical oxygen remains stable – INQUIRER.net
- Unvaccinated patients flood Cebu hospital – ABS-CBN News
- Cebu City hospitals overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients – INQUIRER.net
- 5 hospitals in Cebu City hit ‘critical, high risk’ levels – SunStar Philippines
- Editorial: Not the whole story – SunStar Philippines