President Donald Trump told the nation’s governors in a video teleconference to aggressively go after violent protesters after three nights of unrest in dozens of cities across the country. CNN’s Kaitlan Collins has the details.
- An agitated Trump encourages governors to use aggressive tactics on protesters CNN
- Trump’s inability to speak convincingly to anyone but his base is a unique liability in the moment The Washington Post
- Chinese State Media Tells Donald Trump to Not ‘Hide Behind’ Secret Service Amid George Floyd Protests Newsweek
- Trump briefly taken to underground bunker during Friday’s White House protests CNN
- Trump dismisses advice to tone down rhetoric as nation faces growing unrest AOL