The US should have 100 million doses of one candidate Covid-19 vaccine by the end of the year, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said Tuesday.
- An existing polio vaccine could help protect against coronavirus, top experts say CNN
- Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine to enter final trial stage in July INQUIRER.net
- US drugmaker to start final testing stage of coronavirus vaccine in July ABS-CBN News
- Finding a vaccine for coronavirus is the easy part, the real challenge will be relieving our fears The Independent
- TB and Polio vaccines being considered to fight Covid-19 Times of India