After the U.S. retired its space shuttle program, Russia’s Soyuz rocket capsule was the only way to send people to the International Space Station. SpaceX’s successful launch Saturday most likely means an end to that monopoly. Elizabeth Palmer takes a tour of a Soyuz facility in Moscow.
- An inside look at the Soyuz rocket facility in Moscow CBS News
- WATCH: NASA SpaceX Demo-2 mission to launch astronauts to International Space Station | FULL The Hill
- For Russia, SpaceX success is ‘wakeup call’ Phys.org
- Nasa and SpaceX successfully launch Crew Dragon Spacecraft and astronauts to ISS The Telegraph
- Russian Space Agency Congratulates SpaceX on Launch The Moscow Times