The accuracy of antibody tests has been mired in controversy. The FDA allowed hundreds of tests onto the market resulting in a Congressional investigation last month.
- Antibody Tests May Answer Public Health Questions WebMD
- Antibody tests not always accurate, but still a useful tool NJTV News
- In-home antibody test shows promise; recovering surgery patients at risk from coronavirus Yahoo News
- Health City to test patients for COVID 19 ‘immunity’ Cayman Compass
- Better antibody tests are ramping up in Michigan; here’s what they look like Crain’s Detroit Business