Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) has awarded $100,000 to an Indian hacker who found a serious vulnerability in the “Sign In With Apple” service.
- Apple Pays Hacker From India $100,000 For Discovering Serious ‘Sign In With Apple’ Vulnerability Benzinga
- Sign in with Apple vulnerability could have led to account takeovers TechRadar
- Apple Pays Developer $100,000 for Finding Serious Bug in ‘Sign In With Apple’ System Gizmodo
- Apple Pays $100K Bounty for Critical ‘Sign in With Apple’ Flaw Threatpost
- No password required! “Sign in with Apple” account takeover flaw patched Naked Security