Apple has released iOS 13.5.1, a security update to the recently released iOS 13.5 that patches out the Unc0ver jailbreak, which allowed customers to install their own unauthorized software from outside the App Store.
- Apple releases iOS 13.5.1, patching out the Unc0ver jailbreak The Verge
- Apple Confirms Serious New Problems For iPad, iPhone Users Forbes
- Apple releases iOS 13.5.1 and watchOS 6.2.6 with ‘important security updates’ 9to5Mac
- Apple Releases iOS and iPadOS 13.5.1 With Fixes for Recent ‘unc0ver’ Jailbreak Vulnerability MacRumors
- Critical iOS, iPadOS bugs cause reboot loop, battery drain: What to do Laptop Mag