President Rodrigo Duterte casts doubts on the country’s readiness to adopt distance learning a few months before the next school year is expected to begin.
- Are PH schools ready for virtual learning? Duterte has doubts CNN Philippines
- ‘I will kill you’: Philippines’ Duterte renews drug war threat Al Jazeera English
- Duterte doubts readiness of Philippines for online learning INQUIRER.net
- Duterte to address nation this morning CNN Philippines
- Duterte on DepEd’s distance learning: ‘I don’t know if we’re ready’ Rappler