The president spent Sunday out of sight, berating opponents on Twitter, even as some of his campaign advisers were recommending that he deliver a televised address to an anxious nation.
- As Protests and Violence Spill Over, Trump Shrinks Back The New York Times
- A serious divide exists among Trump advisers over how to address nights of protests and riots in US after Floyd’s death CNN
- Chaos is now Donald Trump’s biggest threat: Goodwin New York Post
- If violence isn’t the way to end racism in America, then what is? The Guardian
- Trump’s response to police killing threatens to further deepen unrest in America, Democrats and Republicans say CNN