The season has been suspended. And the issue of police brutality toward African-Americans has long been a visceral one in a predominantly black league.
- N.B.A. Players March in George Floyd Protests The New York Times
- Brad Stevens Breaks Twitter Silence In Wake Of George Floyd’s Death NESN
- Boston Celtics: Ranking the 3 routes of improvement this off-season Hardwood Houdini
- Morning sports update: Marcus Smart wanted to ‘show the right thing’ by attending Boston protest Boston.com
- Which Celtics could benefit from the hiatus and who suffers most? Celtics Blog