While President Trump lashes out at Twitter, consensus is growing in Washington to repeal the decades-old law that shields tech platforms from lawsuits. Experts warn about unintended consequences.
- Section 230 Is Now At Risk, But Experts Say The Internet Would Never Be The Same NPR
- Zuckerberg finally explains why Facebook is doing nothing about Trump’s posts CNN
- Twitter Had Been Drawing a Line for Months When Trump Crossed It The New York Times
- What does Trump’s latest executive order say about him? | TheHill The Hill
- Make No Mistake: Twitter Is Right, Trump Is Wrong Forbes