ABS-CBN Corp. chairman emeritus Eugenio ‘Gabby’ Lopez III on Wednesday asked lawmakers to look at his record of service to Filipinos as he answered questions on his citizenship, which critics raised against the proposed fresh franchise for the network.
- Asserting Philippine citizenship, Gabby Lopez says ‘committed’ to service to Filipinos ABS-CBN News
- House of Representatives resumes hearing on ABS-CBN franchise (3 June 2020) ABS-CBN News
- Gabby Lopez: I didn’t renounce PH citizenship, take US pledge of allegiance Rappler
- ABS-CBN’s Gabby Lopez faces lawmakers to defend citizenship, franchise ABS-CBN News
- Gabby Lopez’ American citizenship a non-issue, says Rep. Lagman | ANC ABS-CBN News