AstraZeneca Plc has signed a contract with European governments to supply the region with its potential vaccine against the coronavirus, the British drugmaker’s latest deal to pledge its drug to help combat the pandemic.
- AstraZeneca Agrees to Supply Europe With 400 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine The New York Times
- Four EU countries sign deal with pharma giant for Covid-19 vaccine TRT World
- First vaccines may not prevent you from getting Covid: Experts The Indian Express
- Israel said near to deal with Moderna to supply experimental coronavirus vaccine The Times of Israel
- France signs plan to deliver Covid vaccine by end of 2020 The Connexion