Any counter measures that China lobs back in retaliation for the U.S. revoking Hong Kong’s special status will not likely to hurt American investors, according to Regina Ip.
- Beijing is unlikely to target U.S. investors in retaliation, Hong Kong lawmaker says CNBC
- China gifted propaganda win as Trump’s protest response undermines US efforts to protect Hong Kong CNN
- Tiananmen: Police ban Hong Kong vigil for victims of 1989 crackdown BBC News
- Hong Kong fuels new crisis for American relations with China | TheHill The Hill
- The US needs to stand up for Hong Kong to deter China’s crackdowns The Guardian