Muntinlupa Rep. Ruffy Biazon says the Anti-Terrorism Bill passed by Congress needs ‘refinements’ to avoid misinterpretation, including a crucial provision which states how a person can be labeled a terrorist.
- Biazon says anti-terrorism bill needs rewording: court, not Cabinet, must identify terrorists CNN Philippines
- Anti-terror bill won’t target activists: Cayetano | Headline Pilipinas ABS-CBN News
- ‘Protect freedom in PH’: Aquaria, Manila Luzon, ‘Drag Race’ queens tweet against anti-terror bill Rappler
- Opinion: What we must never forget when we think about the anti-terror bill ABS-CBN News
- [OPINION | Newspoint] An official act of terrorism Rappler