The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee called on the nation to better empathize with the pain of black Americans in the wake of the death of the black man by a white police officer.
- Biden On George Floyd: ‘The Very Soul of America Is At Stake’ NPR
- Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin charged with murder in George Floyd case NBC News
- Obama says George Floyd’s death shouldn’t be ‘normal’ USA TODAY
- I could be the next George Floyd. If you’re not working to change that, you’re an arsonist too The Independent
- Barack Obama’s Statement On George Floyd’s Death NPR