Former vice president Joe Biden visited a predominantly African American church in his hometown, at times taking notes as community leaders offered suggestions for how to address racial inequality.
- Biden Meets With Black Faith Leaders In Delaware Following Days Of Protest NPR
- Biden’s in one of the best positions for any challenger since scientific polling began CNN
- How Joe Biden’s leading VP contenders stack up in the wake of protests over George Floyd’s death CNBC
- George Floyd’s death ramps up the pressure on Biden for a black VP | TheHill The Hill
- Democratic Unity Will Send Biden to the White House | Opinion Newsweek