Lucio Tan has extended a bridging loan to the country’s flag carrier as it sinks deeper into the red, with a record net loss of $1.5 billion for full-year 2020.
- Billionaire Lucio Tan Provides Bridging Loan To Philippine Airlines Amid Mounting Losses – Forbes
- PAL operator incurs P73 billion loss in 2020, airline to undergo restructuring – ABS-CBN News
- PAL losses swelled to P71.8B in 2020 – INQUIRER.net
- PAL operator expects positive monthly cash flows – BusinessWorld Online
- PAL parent on ‘final stages’ of restructuring as loss mounts to P73 billion – Philstar.com