BMW expanded the fourth-generation X5 lineup with a gasoline-electric plug-in hybrid powertrain that turns the big SUV into an electric car for up to 30 miles. Called xDrive45e, the newest addition to the X5 range looks a lot like its non-electrified siblings when it’s viewed from the outside.
- BMW X5 PHEV introduced: 389 hp, 30 miles of electric range Yahoo Philippines News
- BMW starting production of iX3 all-electric crossover – Auto News AutoIndustriya.com
- 2021 BMW X5 xDrive45e hybrid SUV gets torque, range and tech bumps SlashGear
- BMW X5 Plug-In Hybrid Comes To America Next Month, Starts A Little Over $65k CarScoops
- 2021 BMW X5 xDrive45e PHEV Debuts: More Power, More Electric Range Motor1