LONDON: Britain on Thursday condemned “bullying” by the Myanmar junta after the country’s ambassador to London was ousted in an extraordinary diplomatic coup after calling for the release of civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Britain slams Myanmar over London embassy standoff – The Manila Times – The Manila Times
- Myanmar ambassador to London locked out of embassy after breaking with military – GMA News
- Protests after reports Myanmar military ‘stormed’ London embassy – ABS-CBN News
- Myanmar ambassador to UK has post terminated after being locked out of embassy for denouncing coup – The Independent
- Britain slams ‘bullying’ Myanmar over London embassy standoff – INQUIRER.net