Paul Heyman is out as Monday Night Raw’s lead writer. WWE announced Thursday that Bruce Pritchard, who has been leading SmackDown’s writing team, will take over the reins of Raw as part of a consolidated writing team…
- Bruce Prichard to Lead WWE Raw, SmackDown Creative; Paul Heyman Focusing In-Ring Bleacher Report
- WWE consolidates Raw and SmackDown creative into one group led by Bruce Prichard Cageside Seats
- Paul Heyman Removed From His Position As Executive Director Of WWE RAW Wrestling Inc.
- Paul Heyman is axed as executive director of WWE Raw digitalspy.com
- Report: RAW Was ‘A Mess’, ‘Couldn’t Continue’ Without Bruce Prichard Takeover Wrestlezone