The Philippine central bank supports carefully coordinated action with the government including economic stimulus bills to avert a prolonged contraction caused by the coronavirus outbreak, Governor Benjamin Diokno said.
- BSP backs stimulus action to boost economy – Diokno Manila Bulletin
- Pandemic fallout to keep PH inflation in check, BSP says INQUIRER.net
- May Inflation eases to six-month low amid pandemic BusinessWorld Online
- Inflation slows down further to 2.1% in May GMA News
- Inflation eased to 6-month low of 2.1% in May INQUIRER.net