The Senate plan assumes additional money for schools and social services will come from the federal government by early September.
- Lawmakers break from Newsom’s budget, extend deadline for federal cash Los Angeles Times
- Newsom faces growing concerns that he’s reopening California too quickly POLITICO
- No mandatory pay cuts for California lawmakers, other leaders. Commission freezes salaries Sacramento Bee
- California’s coronavirus budget crisis leaves Newsom and lawmakers at odds Los Angeles Times
- State health official suggests California may be reopening too fast | TheHill The Hill
- View Full Coverage on Google News