California may be re-opening too quickly, warns a top health official in the state who expressed concern over a possible surge in coronavirus cases.
- California may be reopening too quickly, state health official warns Fox News
- Too soon for data, California reopens more businesses CNBC
- State health official warns California may be reopening too fast | TheHill The Hill
- Graph: Number of coronavirus deaths projected in Alameda County by Sept. 1 The Mercury News
- Coronavirus: California, United States hit grim milestones on same day The Mercury News
- View Full Coverage on Google News