If you have no symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, can you pass the disease to others?
- Can You Spread COVID-19 With No Symptoms? Asymptomatic/Pre-symptomatic Studies Say Yes MedicineNet
- Asymptomatic transmission of coronavirus appears to be worse than SARS or influenza — 5 reasons you should care MarketWatch
- What the W.H.O. Meant to Say About Asymptomatic People Spreading the Coronavirus The New Yorker
- More research needed on asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19, says WHO CGTN
- Fauci says the WHO’s comment on asymptomatic spread is wrong. Here’s the difference between asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread CNN Philippines