The United States surpassed 2 million coronavirus cases on Thursday, less than five months after the first known case was reported on American soil.
- Live updates: U.S. surpasses 2 million coronavirus cases as stock market tumbles The Washington Post
- Fears of second wave in US as coronavirus cases spike ABS-CBN News
- US coronavirus deaths are expected to go down before a sharp rise in September, model shows CNN Philippines
- Texas reports highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases with 2,500 Daily Mail
- Arizona sees alarming surge of more than 1,000 new coronavirus cases daily The Guardian