“I find it baffling and reprehensible that any Catholic facility would allow itself to be so egregiously misused and manipulated,” says Washington Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory.
- Catholic Archbishop Criticizes Trump’s Visit To St. John Paul II Shrine NPR
- Trump signs executive order on religious freedom, as DC archbishop slams Trump visit to Catholic shrine Fox News
- Trump Visits National Shrine Amid Protests In Washington, D.C. | NBC News NBC News
- PHOTOS: Day 5 of George Floyd protests in DC WTOP
- Washington archbishop denounces Trump visit to Catholic shrine as ‘baffling’ and ‘reprehensible’ USA TODAY