Public health has to be practical, otherwise it doesn’t work, said Dr. William Schaffner of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases.
- CDC and WHO offer conflicting advice on masks. An expert tells us why. ABC News
- For some reason, the WHO still says you probably shouldn’t wear a mask Washington Examiner
- Does “free country” mean you don’t have to wear a mask in stores? WTVD-TV
- Face masks and kids: Who needs them, where to find them, & how they should fit Channel3000.com – WISC-TV3
- World Health Organization Challenges Mask Policies In The US News Radio 710 KEEL