Cebu City police on Saturday filed criminal complaints before the city’s prosecutor’s office against 8 people arrested during a protest rally against the new anti-terror bill.
- ‘Cebu 8’ charged for unlawful assembly, disobedience over anti-terror bill protest ABS-CBN News
- Anti-terror bill protester trapped for hours in UP Cebu Rappler
- Fighting Maroon Kobe Paras vows to help bail out arrested protesters in Cebu ABS-CBN News
- EXPLAINER: UP Cebu arrests: Is right to assemble and protest suspended by quarantine law? SunStar Philippines
- Cops arrest 8 at anti-terrorism bill protest in Cebu City Rappler