Cebu Mayor Edgar Labella on Saturday said the arrest of 8 people protesting the new anti-terror bill ran contrary to what his city, a “bastion of civil liberties,” stood far.
- Cebu City mayor on ‘Cebu 8’ arrests: ‘Freedom of expression must be protected’ ABS-CBN News
- Beeps back in Cebu City streets INQUIRER.net
- Cebu City mayor says public has right to assemble even during heath emergency Rappler
- Labella suspends bike registration SunStar Philippines
- Labella suspends bicycle registration hours after CCTO says bikers need to register their bikes INQUIRER.net