Throughout January, the World Health Organization publicly praised China for what it called a speedy response to the new coronavirus — but behind the scenes, it was a much different story.
- China delayed releasing coronavirus info, frustrating WHO CNBC
- Global report: Wuhan reports no asymptomatic cases for first time The Guardian
- China delay on coronavirus data ‘frustrating’ – WHO: Live updates Al Jazeera English
- China Records Highest Daily Coronavirus Infections Increase for Weeks Newsweek
- Wuhan’s Mass Testing May Have Eradicated the Coronavirus Bloomberg