China may not be a part of the Group of Seven, the informal club made up of the world’s largest and wealthiest democracies, but its presence will likely loom large over the grouping’s first face-to-face summit in almost two years.
- China may not be a member of the G7, but it’s dominating the agenda – CNN Philippines
- China passes legislation to retaliate against foreign sanctions – ABS-CBN News
- China passes anti-foreign sanctions law – GMA News
- UK report says Hong Kong security law used to ‘drastically curtail freedoms’ – Rappler
- Hong Kong authorities to censor films that ‘endanger national security’ – The Guardian