China’s state media lashed out on Sunday at possible retaliatory moves by the United States to impose sanctions and end Hong Kong’s special status if Beijing imposes new national security laws, as the city braces for fresh protests.
- China media bristles at U.S. moves on Hong Kong over national security push Reuters
- China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: ‘I can’t breathe’ Fox News
- To punish China, Trump moves to end Hong Kong privileges Reuters
- The U.S. Needs a Different China Strategy Bloomberg
- Helen Raleigh: Welcome Hong Kong political refugees – 3 reasons US should act now Fox News