China’s state media and the government of Hong Kong lashed out on Sunday at U.S. President Donald Trump’s vow to end Hong Kong’s special status if Beijing imposes new national security laws on the city, which is bracing for fresh protests.
- China media, Hong Kong government bristle at Trump’s pledge of curbs, sanctions Reuters
- China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: ‘I can’t breathe’ Fox News
- To punish China, Trump moves to end Hong Kong privileges Reuters
- Why China Chose to Act in Hong Kong Bloomberg
- Helen Raleigh: Welcome Hong Kong political refugees – 3 reasons US should act now Fox News