China’s factory activity grew at a slower pace in May but momentum in the services and construction sectors quickened, pointing to an uneven recovery in the world’s second-largest economy as businesses emerge from coronavirus-led shutdowns.
- China’s May factory activity cools as weak demand curbs output Reuters
- China’s service sector activity expands at faster pace in May: official PMI Investing.com
- China factory activity slows as global slump drags on growth RFI
- China’s May factory activity expands, but weak orders signal bumpy recovery Reuters
- China’s Factory Outlook Slips in May Amid Slow Recovery Bloomberg