China’s state media is hitting back at American President Donald Trump’s announcement last week that he would be revoking Hong Kong’s favored trade status with the U.S.
- Chinese state media lash out at the U.S. for threatening Hong Kong and China with sanctions CNBC
- Global stocks rise as investors shrug off US-China tensions CNN
- Beijing Threatens Hong Kong’s Companies and Workers The New York Times
- Britain and Europe need to step up their support for Hong Kong | TheHill The Hill
- I Wish Hong Kong Were Just Another Chinese City Bloomberg