Private social audio app Clubhouse is attracting masses of new users from mainland China, where the US app remains uncensored by authorities despite flourishing discussions on rights, national identity and other sensitive topics.
- Chinese users flock to US chat app Clubhouse, evading censors – ABS-CBN News
- “A Breath of Fresh Air” – Clubhouse App Discussed by Chinese Social Media Users – What’s on Weibo
- Chinese users flock to Clubhouse app to debate Xinjiang and Taiwan – Financial Times
- Will the Clubhouse model work in China? – TechCrunch
- Clubhouse App Offers Chinese Rare Glimpse of Censor-Free Debate – Bloomberg